Matcha Chia Seeds Pudding
This Matcha Chia Seed Pudding is an easy, healthy, and delicious breakfast or snack. It is vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free.
Chia pudding is a great way to start your day or have it as a snack because it is full of fiber, protein, and healthy fats. This pudding is also high in antioxidants and chlorophyll.
Matcha powder is a great source of energy and has many health benefits.
- 2 spoons of Premium Culinary Matcha
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1/2 tablespoon honey (or any sweetener of your choice like stevia, can be skipped as well)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh berries
- Sift the Premium Culinary Matcha in a bowl. This is to avoid any possible clunks
- Add chia seeds to a glass or jar and mix them in almond milk
- Slowly add the sifted Matcha to this mixture
- If you like it sweetened, add honey or maple syrup to it now and stir the mixture well
- Place it in the fridge and let it sit overnight, or at least 1-2 hours
- Top with fresh berries, granola and other seeds or nuts
This recipe is 100% vegan.
Health benefits of Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are a good source of plant-based protein and omega-3 fatty acids. They are also high in fiber, antioxidants, and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and manganese.
Chia seeds have been shown to improve heart health, blood sugar levels, and digestion.